Golf Pride® introduces the all new PRO ONLY™ putter grip series with Tour preferred shapes that deliver ultimate precision & feel
Golf Pride® Grips, #1 grip on Tour and an industry leader in grip innovation, introduces its all new PRO ONLY™ putter grip series. As the leading manufacturer of putter grips trusted on Tour, Golf Pride has modernised the classic styles preferred by the world’s best putters.
With three distinct Tour shapes, the PRO ONLY models were refined with direct player testing to deliver the highest degree of responsiveness and feel performance. The heightened feedback is created by the proprietary tuned rubber material, affording a new level of precision feel for better distance control on greens of all speeds.
The PRO ONLY putter grip series will feature three different models, each with their own unique shape and color coordinated star on the end cap to help distinguish them at a glance.
PRO ONLY Red Star
- Modernised horseshoe shape with an arched paddle front for thumb placement.
- Utilises a slight pistol kick in the back for hand heel pad placement.
- 72 cc size and 74.5g weight.
PRO ONLY Blue Star
- Angled profile with a wide, flat paddle front for thumb placement.
- Utilises an angled back shape for comfortable finger positioning.
- 81 cc size and 82g weight.
PRO ONLY Green Star
- Oval shape with an arched paddle front for thumb placement.
- Slight upper hand flared back for optimum finger comfort and hand positioning.
- 88 cc size and 86.5g weight.
“Many people find it surprising that 70% of the Top 30 putters on Tour prefer a smaller size putter grip. They prefer it because it allows them to gain greater feel, feedback and control. The PRO ONLY models deliver those Tour-preferred shapes with three uniquely optimised performance options.” said Bruce Miller, product manager, Golf Pride.
“The new PRO ONLY putter-grip series enhances those marksman preferences with our new age materials, providing preferred shapes that have been trusted to win countless major championships.”
Available in three different models, the PRO ONLY putter grip series can be purchased at retail now. For more information on the PRO ONLY putter grips and the entire 2019 Golf Pride range of products, visit www.golfpride.com.